Blackwood is a village in Gloucester Township, Camden County, NJ. It was named after John and Samuel Blackwood, brothers who emigrated from Scotland to the area in the early 1700s. In 1750, they built a Presbyterian church in the village, making it a center for the county’s opposition to British rule.
Our shop is on Chews Landing Road, which originally terminated at a dock on Timber Creek built by Richard Chew, a Quaker farmer and miller who moved to the area from Long Island in the late 1690s. At the landing, flat-bottomed boats loaded farm and forest produce from the township and took them to market in Philadelphia.
Areas we service:
Clementon | Glendora | Grenloch | Magnolia | Sewell | Somerdale | Woodbury | Barrington | Runnemede | Stratford